The Freighter Insuliner’s curtains are insulated by a blanket of polyester which makes them easy to open while providing protection to sensitive cargo. The high quality insulation ensures excellent thermal performance while the convenience of side loading makes it easy to load in the field or cold store depot.
Combine the tag with a lead unit for a B-double configuration, or alternatively, have the flexibility to separate loads by combining with most other lead trailers.* Tag configuration includes radius guards and long vehicle signage
Freighter Design & Innovation Features
- The Freighter Insuliner incorporates high quality insulation to maximise thermal performance, minimising refrigeration fuel costs and keeping produce fresh
- Curtains are high quality for long life and strength, coupled with the fast and easy to use Freighter curtain tensioner
- Rear door hinges are unique to Freighter and provide superior door location and support along with integral anti-rack
- Hard back door seals are a co-extruded design that provides the strength and durability of a rigid plastic spine combined with the excellent water and dust proofing of flexible sealing lips
- The Freighter unique bow front is a single high quality fibreglass moulding that extends the full height of the trailer, so that the maximum aerodynamic benefits are achieved and enhances the appearance of the Safe- T-Liner trailer
- Chequer-plate floor comes as standard
- Freighter trailers are specifically built to provide owners with leading edge logistical solutions that deliver low tare weight and high payload advantage
- The computer-aided design delivers a chassis with superior strength, performance and durability
- Freighter’s high quality two pack paint, applied over a grit blasted and primed base, ensures long lasting good looks
- LED lights are also standard, providing long and reliable life and adapting automatically to varying voltages in truck power supplies
- Freighter trailers come with a reassuring two year warranty
- All backed by Australia’s best national trailer dealer network
- Most of all, our customers tell us that a Freighter trailer “just tows better”
*Dependent on the model. Please check with your Freighter dealer for compatibility before purchasing.
*Please note that some of the options below may not be available with this trailer.