The Insuliner Lead has the ability to carry chilled produce with the convenience of side loading, a real benefit when loading in the field or in cold store depot.
The roof, front wall and rear wall of the Insuliner are made in-house, so you can be sure of excellent insulation performance.
With the ability to carry either standard or chilled freight, the Insuliner will add flexibility to your fleet.
The Lead can be combined with a Tag Insuliner or other suitable trailer – check your Freighter dealer to ensure dimensional legal requirements are met
Freighter Design & Innovation Features
- The Freighter Insuliner incorporates high quality insulation to maximise thermal performance, minimising refrigeration fuel costs and keeping produce fresh
- Curtains are high quality for long life and strength, coupled with the fast and easy to use Freighter curtain tensioner
- The Freighter unique bow front is a single high quality fibreglass moulding that extends the full height of the trailer, so that the maximum aerodynamic benefits are achieved and enhances the appearance of the Safe- T-Liner trailer
- Chequer-plate floor comes as standard
- Freighter trailers are specifically built to provide owners with leading edge logistical solutions that deliver low tare weight and high payload advantage
- The computer-aided design delivers a chassis with superior strength, performance and durability
- Freighter’s high quality two pack paint, applied over a grit blasted and primed base, ensures long lasting good looks
- LED lights are also standard, providing long and reliable life and adapting automatically to varying voltages in truck power supplies
- Freighter trailers come with a reassuring two year warranty
- All backed by Australia’s best national trailer dealer network
- Most of all, our customers tell us that a Freighter trailer “just tows better”
*Please note that some of the options below may not be available with this trailer.