Depending on your application, Freighter’s popular Lead Semi-Trailer is available in standard or drop frame lead configurations. The Lead can also be provided with optional ramps to allow machinery to be driven between the lead and tag trailer.
The Freighter Lead Semi-Trailer may be purchased as a stand alone trailer to use with an existing tag trailer, or as part of a B-Double combination. Your Freighter dealer can ensure that your truck and B-Double combination meets legal dimensional requirements while maximising your payload.
Freighter Design & Innovation Features
- Freighter trailers are specifically built to provide owners with leading edge logistical solutions that deliver low tare weight and high payload advantage
- The computer-aided design delivers a chassis with superior strength, performance and durability
- Painted with high quality two pack paint applied over grit blasted and primed steel, the Freighter trailer looks great and will retain its excellent appearance with regular maintenance
- A chequer-plate floor and quality wiring loom come as standard
- LED lights are also standard, providing long and reliable life and adapting automatically to varying voltages in truck power supplies
- Optional twist lock pedestals in the floor and behind the 5th wheel allow the carrying of a container above the tri-axle
- To further optimise payload capability, an optional aluminium flooring can reduce tare weight by approximately 260k on a lead trailer.
- Freighter trailers come with a reassuring two year warranty
- All backed by Australia’s best national trailer dealer network
- Most of all, our customers tell us that a Freighter trailer “just tows better”
*Please note that some of the options below may not be available with this trailer.