Freighter was the first Australian trailer manufacturer to make the curtain sided T-Liner configuration available to general transport operators and has lead the market with continued innovation in this type of trailer ever since.
You can transport a range of goods safely and securely in the Freighter T-Liner. Available in various pallet sizes to suit your truck and B-Double configuration, it also comes with several gate designs to suit your load restraint requirements and OH&S needs.
Utilise the lead trailer by itself or combine with a tag trailer for maximum payload, or alternatively, gain fleet optimisation with the lead trailer by being hooked up to a range of other trailers to solve a variety of transport requirements.
Freighter Design & Innovation Features
- The Freighter unique bow front is a single high quality fibreglass moulding that extends the full height of the trailer, so that the maximum aerodynamic benefits are achieved and enhances the appearance of the T-Liner trailer
- Featuring enhanced stability and safety through its wide spaced beams and wide track axles, with low profile frames that deliver a lower centre of gravity, it’s built to withstand the harshest operating conditions
- Fast, reliable and easy to use Freighter curtain tensioner
- Curtains are made from high quality German curtain fabric for optimum life, appearance and strength
- The ball bearing rollers on the curtains aid in the ease of operation in opening and closing the sides of the trailer
- Designed to maximise your bottom line, the T-Liner design features the distinctive Freighter bow front to enhance your fleet’s appearance and reduce drag at highway speeds
- Chequer-plate floor comes as standard
- Freighter trailers are specifically built to provide owners with leading edge logistical solutions that deliver low tare weight and high payload advantage
- The computer-aided design delivers a chassis with superior strength, performance and durability
- Freighter’s high quality two pack paint, applied over a grit blasted and primed base, ensures long lasting good looks
- LED lights are also standard, providing long and reliable life and adapting automatically to varying voltages in truck power supplies
- Freighter trailers come with a reassuring two year warranty
- All backed by Australia’s best national trailer dealer network
- Most of all, our customers tell us that a Freighter trailer “just tows better”
*Please note that some of the options below may not be available with this trailer.