Freighter Logging Skels are the latest in tailored transport solutions providing you with the benefit of owning a trailer that is custom built to your individual logging requirements.
Featuring heavy duty chassis rails to suit the harsh logging environment, Freighter Logging Skels come standard with a full length cover panel between the chassis rails protecting the trailer’s suspension from load debris for increased durability.
Freighter Logging Skels are among the most versatile on the market. If the heavy duty frame option is specified, the trailer can be modified at a later date to have twist locks retrofitted, so that it can be used as a standard skel to transport containers.
An automated rear load rack provides added safety by reducing the risk of load falling off the rear of the trailer, improving driver and operator safety. The ability to lower the rear load rack while unloaded also reduces wind resistance while driving.
Freighter Design & Innovation Features
- Freighter trailers are specifically built to provide owners with leading edge logistical solutions that deliver low tare weight and high payload advantage
- The computer-aided design delivers a chassis with superior strength, performance and durability
- Freighter’s high quality two pack paint, applied over a grit blasted and primed base, ensures long lasting good looks
- With wide frames and a low centre of gravity adding to its durability, the Freighter Skel trailer is the original work horse
- LED lights are standard, providing long and reliable life and adapting automatically to varying voltages in truck power supplies
- Freighter trailers come with a reassuring two year warranty
- All backed by Australia’s best national trailer dealer network
- Most of all, our customers tell us that a Freighter trailer “just tows better”
*Please note that some of the options below may not be available with this trailer.