When performance matters the Freighter Roll Back Lead delivers. Giving you flexible carry and loading options, its roll frame allows containers to be rolled back for unloading or loading or to improve weight distribution (axle loading).
Optional pedestals allow the carriage of 1 x 40ft, 2 x 20ft containers or 1 x “heavy” 20ft container.
Freighter Design & Innovation Features
- Offers versatility as well as ease of loading and unloading. It is operated by simple controls that are located in a lockable box for safety
- When in forward or rearward position, the rolling part of the Skel is locked securely by ultra-strong failsafe air operated locking pins. A bright red and white striped safety flag protrudes when the pins are not correctly locked, warning the driver not to move the trailer
- The roll back mechanism utilises pinions on twin electro-hydraulic motors, mounted on the Skel chassis, to drive the rolling frame through a rack on each side of the rolling frame, ensuring reliable smooth operation time after time
- Freighter trailers are specifically built to provide owners with leading edge logistical solutions that deliver low tare weight and high payload advantage
- The computer-aided design delivers a chassis with superior strength, performance and durability
- Freighter’s high quality two pack paint, applied over a grit blasted and primed base, ensures long lasting good looks
- LED lights are standard, providing long and reliable life and adapting automatically to varying voltages in truck power supplies
- Freighter trailers come with a reassuring two year warranty
- All backed by Australia’s best national trailer dealer network
- Most of all, our customers tell us that a Freighter trailer “just tows better”
*Please note that some of the options below may not be available with this trailer.