The multi-award winning T-Liner® MARK II is a step-change evolution to the widely used curtain sided trailer. A combination of proven Freighter designs, the Freighter T-Liner MARK II uses just 6 buckles on each side to secure the curtain, compared to 22 on a traditional 22 pallet T-Liner.
The T-Liner MARK II buckle is specifically designed to achieve higher tightening forces, which combined with the unique attachment method, results in the curtain achieving the same amount of vertical tension as produced by a standard T-Liner, only with less buckles. As a result, gates and posts are held more tightly in position, and lessening the chance of damage to gates, posts and the roof rail over the life of the trailer. The addition of a two-stage mechanism makes the buckles safer and easier to use, while the inclusion of an integrated clamp ensures the straps will not slip.
Available in straight and drop deck designs as well as single, B-Double and road train configurations.
2017 Brisbane Truck Show Awards
Beating an impressive list of other industry leaders, The T-Liner MARK II received the following awards at the 2017 Brisbane Truck Show awards night:
- Best Trailer
- Best Australian Manufactured Innovation
- Best Australian Designed and Engineered Product
Freighter Design & Innovation Features
- Less buckles, same tension
- Increased productivity
- Improved work health and safety
- Freighter trailers are specifically built to provide owners with leading edge logistical solutions that deliver low tare weight and high payload advantage
- The computer-aided design delivers a chassis with superior strength, performance and durability
- Freighter’s high quality two pack paint, applied over a grit blasted and primed base, ensures long lasting good looks
- LED lights are standard, providing long and reliable life and adapting automatically to varying voltages in truck power supplies
- Freighter trailers come with a reassuring two year warranty
- All backed by Australia’s best national trailer dealer network
- Most of all, our customers tell us that a Freighter trailer “just tows better”
*Please note that some of the options below may not be available with this trailer.