Freighter Tipping Skels are custom built to meet a range of transport requirements that can vary greatly depending on operating conditions and types of goods carried.
One option is the Freighter Sliding Tipping Skel. When on the road, the sliding chassis mechanism is fully extended to optimise axle load distribution and maximise payload.
When unloading, the driver applies the truck brakes, releases the slider lock pins and reverses the truck to bring the container to the rear of the tri-axle suspension for tipping to unload.
Freighter can also supply Tip Over Axle style tipping skels, depending on your specification requirements and application.
Freighter Design & Innovation Features
- Freighter can customise the Tipping Skel trailer to suit different applications and requirements. Some of the major options include:
- Diesel or petrol hydraulic power pack to operate the lift ram when the truck has no hydraulic power supply available. A diverter is fitted to operate the hydraulics from the truck hydraulics when available
- Rotary seal with diesel powered air supply (and hydraulic where required)
- Drop deck chassis to suit hazardous goods carriage
- A range of heavy duty suspensions are available
- Freighter trailers are specifically built to provide owners with leading edge logistical solutions that deliver low tare weight and high payload advantage
- The computer-aided design delivers a chassis with superior strength, performance and durability
- Freighter’s high quality two pack paint, applied over a grit blasted and primed base, ensures long lasting good looks
- LED lights are standard, providing long and reliable life and adapting automatically to varying voltages in truck power supplies
- Freighter trailers come with a reassuring two year warranty
- All backed by Australia’s best national trailer dealer network
- Most of all, our customers tell us that a Freighter trailer “just tows better”
*Please note that some of the options below may not be available with this trailer.