The versatile Freighter Flat Top Semi Trailer may be purchased as a single or Tag configuration to use with an existing Lead trailer for maximum payload flexibility. Of course your Freighter dealer can ensure that your truck and B-Double combination meets legal dimensional requirements while maximising your payload.
The Flat Top Semi Trailer is available in a range of sizes, including either a 22 pallet or 24 pallet specification. The optional Tag version includes radius guards and long vehicle signage.
Freighter Design & Innovation Features
- Freighter trailers are specifically built to provide owners with leading edge logistical solutions that deliver low tare weight and high payload advantage
- The computer-aided design delivers a chassis with superior strength, performance and durability
- Painted with high quality two pack paint applied over grit blasted and primed steel, the Freighter trailer looks great and will retain its excellent appearance with regular maintenance
- A chequer-plate floor and quality wiring loom come as standard
- LED lights are also standard, providing long and reliable life and adapting automatically to varying voltages in truck power supplies
- Optional twist lock pedestals in the floor and behind the 5th wheel allow the carrying of a container above the tri-axle
- To further optimise payload capability, an optional aluminium flooring can reduce tare weight by up to 510kg on a 45ft trailer
- Freighter trailers come with a reassuring two year warranty
- All backed by Australia’s best national trailer dealer network
- Most of all, our customers tell us that a Freighter trailer “just tows better”
*Please note that some of the options below may not be available with this trailer.